The HotShot HD4 features a wider diameter motor with a powder coated shell, cast aluminum endbells and lower housing to improve pressure capability and life.
Pumping 4 gallows per minute at almost 60psi, this is an extremely reliable high-flow and high-pressure diaphragm pump.
The HotShot HD4 will provide years of clean decks and satisfaction.
- 1 x HotShot HD4 Washdown Pump
- 2 x 1/2" (13mm) straight hosebarbs
- 2 x 3/4" (19mm) straight hosebarbs
- 1 x 3/4" GHT fittings
- 1 x 90° 40 mesh quick connect strainer
- 1 x Deluxe trigger nozzle & quick connect hose adapters
- Co-molded diaphragm technology for long life and durability
- HD model featuring heavy duty, motor and cast aluminum lower housing which allow for long-life, even at high pressures
- Efficient and quiet operation
- Integrated, sealed pressure switch for on-demand operation
- Self-priming allows for installation versatility
- Can run dry without damage
- Quick connect ports for ease of installation, servicing, and maintenance
- Vibration dampening mounting feet
- A plastic housing protects the motors from corrosion.
- Provides exceptional performance in an economical footprint.
|Jabsco Part No.
|Replaces Old Versions
(32605-0092, 32605-0392, 31700-0092, 31700-0392, 82405-0092)
(32605-0094, 32605-0394, 32605-7004, 32900-0094, 82405-0094)
|Max Current Draw
|Recommended Fuse Size
||Brushed, permanent magnet TENV
|Pumphead upper housing material
||Fiber reinforced polypropylene
|Max Inlet Pressure
||30 PSI (2.1 Bar)
|Fluid Temp Range
||32°F – 140°F (0°C – 60°C)
|Dry Self-priming Capability
||8ft min (2.4m min)
||CE, ISO8846, RCM